Lazy Level: ZZZZZ
- Whipping cream 500ml
- Milk 150ml
- White sugar 60g
- Gelatine slices 8g
- Strawberries (or other fruits)
Things you need to use
- Milk pot
Let’s start baking!
- Put whipped cream, milk, and white sugar in a pot and heat it over medium heat.
- Soak the gelatin sheet in cold water, remove it after it becomes completely soft, and squeeze the excess water.
- When the creamy milk in the pot is about to boil, turn off the heat, add gelatine, and stir well.
- Divide into glasses, refrigerate for more than 4 hours, or until it sets and does not shake.
- Put strawberries, passion fruit or any other fruit on the panna cotta.
If you are not so lazy
You can add a little white sugar to the strawberries (blueberries, blackberries, mulberries), boil them on low heat until they are slightly thick, and the homemade jam is complete!