Our team is dedicated to fight this Novel Coronavirus outbreak with you!
Our Kitchen & Studio
- We ensure our baking studio is cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Pest control is performed on a regular basis.
- Air purifier is in used in our kitchen and our studio.
Our Instructors & Assistants
- We ensure our staff have not been overseas for the past 14 days.
- All staff members are obligated to perform medical screening prior to their shift.
- Face mask and gloves must be used throughout their entire shift.
Prior to attending our classes
- Please ensure you and your close contact family members have not travel overseas nor having any symptoms in the past 14 days.
- In case of any discomforts, please do not come to class.
- Please notify us 48hrs prior the class, class fee would be credited to use within one year.
Upon arrival to our classes
- Our staff will perform temperature check and use disinfectant sprays.
- Please remove your shoes and change to our indoor slippers and wash hands thoroughly with hand wash upon arrival at the studio.
- Please be reminded to use face masks throughout the entire class. Hand sanitizers, disinfectant sprays and disposable gloves are provided in the studio.
We need your help to get through this critical time together!
Stay positive, Stay Strong, Happy Baking Everyone!